NounStar is a really fun and effective way to introduce your mind to a brand new language!
Specifically engineered to take with you whenever youre on the go, youll never want to leave home without it. NounStar’s vocabulary builder is a preferred method for kick starting the otherwise and often expensive task of learning a new language.
Most language programs are monster sized, expensive, and can be complex to use. NounStar is the remedy, allowing you to quickly memorize the key words of a new language, without the headache.
NounStar uses the proven combination of native speakers, captivating images, and word spellings to expand your new vocabulary, and makes memorization fun! Whether you’re in flight or just waiting for a friend or colleague to show up, NounStar is the perfect companion to stimulate your brain the easy way.
Because NounStar actually tracks your progress in real time through each session and also from the day you start, you can view your progress which lets you know how far youve come and what categories you should be improving on.
We recommend that you have some fun with NounStar, starting with a few minutes here and there. Before you know it, youll notice a difference in your recall/memory performance. We challenge you to go out and test your newly learned skills with native speakers! See how you make out and let us know what you think in your review !
We will take your recommendations to heart so that we can improve both the learning curve and the overall experience for future versions to come.
This application is recommended for use by both children and adults. Enjoy!
* Fully supported on the both the iphone and ipod touch.
* Supports iPhone OS 2.2.1 and higher
* An internet connection is not required to use the application
* Full audio and text support in Portuguese
* High quality native speaker audio recordings
* Three modes to choose from, with different combinations of learning methods via sound, images and text
* Over 500 words in 23 specially researched categories
* Score tracking per category per learning method
Demo video available on YouTube search for NounStar.
Also available on the App Store is a multi language version containing English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. Search for NounStar.